Is this where you started reading? Go on, admit it. For your entertainment, all the bumper stickers we have seen while in the US are now conveniently located on our web site. [2003: That page is gone; see the speech instead.] Incidentally, the main entry to our site has moved. If you haven't taken a look since this time last year, it has been expanded considerably since then. Anyway, here they are:
- BUCKLE UP. It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of the car.
- Fat people are harder to kidnap
- Eve was framed
- You'd be like this too if a house fell on your sister
(Can anyone explain this?)
- I still miss my ex. - but my aim is improving!
- Conflict is inevitable, violence is not.
- Beer. Helping ugly people have sex since 1862.
- The more I learn about women, the more I love my truck.
- If you destroy a work of art, you are called a vandal;
if you destroy a work of nature you are called a developer.
- Blondes are NOT dumb!
(applied to the bumper upside-down)
- Doing my part to PISS OFF THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT
- Driving drunk? Take off your seatbelt.
- Stop global whining.